“It isn’t often that you find someone who can write, create, ideate, execute,and deliver, all on time. I am constantly amazed at how innovative Kate is.” – BreAnna Fisher, Founder- GoDoApps
Kate-Madonna Hindes is an industry leader, national author and keynote speaker on emotional integrity and authenticity in today’s online media. Her columns are regularly published in over 10 industry magazines and newspapers. With 15+ years of combined published experience for news media, state government and Fortune 500 businesses, she specializes in content development both for public relations and human resources.
Notably, she sits on the coaching panel for Keith Ferrazzi’s Relationship Academy, alongside Chris Brogan and Tony Hsieh. GirlmeetsGeek just reached it’s 12th year of business and Kate-Madonna recently launched BeenThereRockedThat.org, an organization focused on educating and eradicating cervical cancer.
Training, Public Relations, Multi-Tier Campaigns, Human Resources and More….
“It all started when I was hired during my first year of college to work the PGA Golf Tour. When I noticed there was no one running on-site operations in payroll and billing, I decided to start a company, on-site to help. It happened again when I worked for REGUS International and State Farm. They weren’t a fan of recent campaigns, and I knew I could do better. Find a solution, for a need that most didn’t realize existed- that’s been my common strength.”
Online Media is a pot-luck. If you aren’t bringing the signature dish of who you are to the table, you’re missing out.
Kate-Madonna has presented to groups of three all the way to 250+. If you’re looking for a trainer on company branding, new recruiting technologies, or tips on P.R. from both a journalist and P.R. pro’s standpoint, Kate’s presentations receive high marks for their engaging content as well as enthusiastic delivery. View a sample of presentations here.
P.R. // Public Relations
My clients receive placement in local and national outlets.
Like a socket to the wall, GirlmeetsGeek energizes and connects consumer to product and media to brand. When the National Cervical Cancer Coalition needed national placement, they called on GirlmeetsGeek to make it happen. When the Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome needed specialized local attention for their “0 Four 9″ campaign, Kate made it happen during the State Fair, no less. With self-created national, regional and local vetted lists, as well as proven partnerships with media and celebrities, GirlmeetsGeek’s dashboard offers an affordable alternative to expensive P.R. list subscriptions and software.
H.R. // Human Resources
Employment Law isn’t always black and white. The grey can hurt your business more than you know…
Multiple years in Risk Management for Target Corporation proved that even the biggest businesses, can always use more fine-tuning. With a background in risk mitigation and human capitol, GirlmeetsGeek has developed a one-of-a-kind H.R. toolkit in use with some of Minnesota’s finest small businesses today.
- USA Today: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2012/12/30/iowa-supreme-court-fired-attractive/1799445/
- National Fox Affiliate Network: http://www.my13la.com/story/20654305/snapchat-app-gets-rep-for-sexting-without-consequences-among-teens
- Keith Ferrazzi’s National MasterClass Presentation: http://www.relationshipmastersacademy.com/content/authenticity-and-your-online-brand-streaming
- Women’s Press: http://www.womenspress.com/main.asp?SectionID=124&SubSectionID=26&ArticleID=4100
- CRAVE Company: http://thecravecompany.com/vancouver/2011/01/19/take-a-chance-be-yourself/
- KSTP: http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3172012.shtml
- StarTribune: http://www.startribune.com/video/139535278.html#/139535278/video/1/
- Pioneer Press: http://www.twincities.com/business/ci_19435974
- Pollen: http://bepollen.com/pollen/a-new-kind-of-shipbuilder-kate-madonna-hindes.html
- Women in Business Radio: http://womeninbusinessradio.com/your-authentic-voice-katemadonna-hindes-women-in-business-in-radio/
- National Preventative Network: http://www.cdcnpin.org/scripts/display/NewsDisplay.asp?NewsNbr=57216
- Pink Ribbon Blues: http://pinkribbonblues.org/2011/10/rethink-your-pitch/
- Pratfalls of Parenting: http://pratfallsofparenting.com/kate-madonna-hindes-ep-64/
- MinnPost: http://www.minnpost.com/pollen/2012/05/taking-pride-your-journey-qa-kate-madonna-hindes
Podcasting: Greg Glatz Show – Download free podcast episodes by Greg Glatz on iTunes. Kate-Madonna is a frequent guest contributor and host on Greg’s show : CLICK HERE
Greg and Marlo’s CJOB Show- Kate discusses the birth of Social Media and how people across the globe can use new media to find jobs and passion in their fields : CLICK HERE
Women In Business Radio- Kate-Madonna discusses what is TRULY authentic today, and how to bring your true self to the table online : CLICK HERE
You Can Get Hired Radio- Kate explains how job seekers can utilize Social Media to succeed in their job search : CLICK HERE
Let’s Connect …
The other day, my doorbell rang. In the middle of the afternoon, Danny was napping, I was still in pajamas and I had a pencil stuck through the back of my hair to keep it from spilling down. On the other side of my front door, stood a neighbor of mine who immediately said, “Happy…
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® today announced a variety of social media promotions at the 2014 International CES® designed to help attendees more easily navigate the show, identify the key trends and connect with business contacts, friends and colleagues. These attractions include a Social Media Command Center, a networking event called Social Hour and a Social…
This week, I’m proud to feature a guest post from Sarah Shoulak. “What did you do to your foot there?” he asked, gesturing down to my right foot in a sandal-like navy blue brace. Contrasted by the black ballet flat on my left foot, it was obvious the brace didn’t match my professional pantsuit….